Thursday, April 9, 2009

ATTENTION MOUNA THE WEDDING TUTORIALS ARE HERE!

Hi so here are those tutorial like I said die-die I will do it sorry that it came late obviously we have some reader who is not happy about my punctuality. I apologise, I have been very busy lately and soon I am gonna be even more busy. Even so I will still post things up but you just have got to be patient so to whoever who is not happy please be nice, don't be nasty & sorry if I gave false hopes.

Malay Wedding Hijab Style


"Arab" Wedding Hijab Style

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu Alaikum my sweet sweet darling
Just checked the 2 videos , awesome my dear AWESOME.They are really helpful to me particularly the Malay style , my bride to be friend just love it !!

JazakAllah khrair Sister for all the time and effort you put in , may Allah swt reward you bountifully and much more than that !!!

Keep up the gr8 job and may Allah keep you sweet and smiling

Love
Mouna