Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello my avid readers!

So girls.


I am so sorry I may be away for a few days to get my laptop fixed. And insyaallah if things get better it'll be back in full swing! Just to be fair I put up the photos of my last hijab style for eid here before the tutorial. You will have to wait for the tutorial it is super hard for me to grab the only camera I have to do it. So here are the photos.


This hijab style is good only if the shawl I used was a lace/ organza and the see through type of shawl so it wouldn't be warm, I didn't have one so I had no choice did I?



sorry if i look fierce in this one but this is the best photo to show the style of this hijab.


This hijab style is matched with a 2 piece dress which is designed by yours truly. If you'd like to see some of my own designed eid outfits please do tell me I'll get the photos up. So please please please do stay tuned for the tutorial. Wasalam ~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sew that yourself sis? Wow. Put them up, we would love to see them.

Anonymous said...

No I didn't sew the dress! I can't sew YET! But I designed it my creation someone helped me to tailor it.

[[[ x Smiley x ]]] said...

mashAllah, very pretty indeed!
keep them coming sis! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments