Sunday, October 12, 2008

DEAR BY AMANDA BYNES

Salam people,

I am sorry for I haven't been updating for the past 2 days. I was busy being " Rachel Zoe" to my friend. So maybe another tutorial will surface tomorrow. Now let's talk about celebrity's clothing line. So maybe some clothing line designed by celebrities are not suitable for us but you should TOTALLY see dear by amanda bynes.

A few tweaks here and there, and you will have a really cute outfit that will fulfill our criteria as hijabis!

I've polyvored 2 items from dear by amanda bynes that is the cute jumper and hoodie. Actually i'd rather pair the tops with a dark grey pair of jeans but its hard to find those and I'm in a rush. So enjoy the look. With this look you will look creative, casual ,cute & on the go!

Even if you can't have the same stuffs to create this look , you can find knock offs. I do that all the time! enjoy:) If you like the brooch this is the link to purchase it : sugarush.sg


Look at Amanda Bynes rocking her own designs!


Casual Chic look

To really rock this outfit is to wear a chunky bracelet like the one I found on the forever 21 website. I hate the necklace on that outfit on the polyvore set but I can't get rid of it. I really love the loafers they are so cute.

Tip on what hijab to wear with this outfit: Square hijabs are the best OR the slip on al-amira hijabs. Color picks : Black, Cream or White.

DEAR BY AMANDA BYNES IS DECLARED TO BE HIJAB FRIENDLY

1 comment:

StylishMuslimah said...

great look and a cute set :D