Monday, November 17, 2008

A Good Friend


What's your definition of being a good friend?
  • A friend that is always by your side.
  • A friend that laughs WITH you and maybe sometimes laugh AT you.
  • A friend that always lend a shoulder to cry on.
  • It may all sounds easy but its a tough job to do trust me.

Being a good friend does involve :
  • Being happy for your friend though you envy at what they have.
  • Making one of the biggest sacrifices for them.
  • Pretend to be happy and alright with every of their actions although you are hurt by it.
  • Most of all you must be understanding and being understanding is VERY HARD to do at times.
  • Have you ever felt lonely even though you have plenty of good friends? I have.

So what criteria or who do you usually consider a good friend ? Anything to add to the list of how to be a good friend just drop a comment.

PS: I miss u my girlfriends!

2 comments:

Jannah said...

Hey! do u know anything about how to wear belts? Like if you have a little tummy where would you put the belt on your stomach?

Hajar Alwi said...

Assalamualaikum,

I beg to differ on the "Pretend to be happy and alright with every of their actions although you are hurt by it.". I most definitely would want my friends to be frank with me should I do anything that hurt them.

There really isn't any criteria for me. As long as we are sincere with the friendship, all the other things shall come along by itself. :)

W'salam,
Hajar