Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Maternity Fashion Edition

Hey girls.
SOoo, my friend is an expecting mother! congratulations! This post is dedicated to you Melly and to all hijabi mothers-to-be! So maybe all the weight you've put on and belly doesn't make you feel any beautiful? Well embrace it and make the best of your pregnancy period.Remember it is all worth it. Dress like a hot momma. Important note : pregnant women are beautiful.

So to enhance your beauty during this period that some of you feel like you are losing self esteem. I have put together 4 looks that will make you feel great all over again :) So as a Cre8tive Hijabi i would say :" ENJOY!"


Maternity Mix by Cre8tively Hijab
This look is a going to work look. Those jeans are made for maternity women. I've chosen sandals and flats for all of the looks so as to pamper those swollen feet of yours.



Cute Maternity by Cre8tively Hijab

Going to work look no.2. This look will make you look as chic as you were before pregnancy!


Day Out by Cre8tively Hijab
Day Out with your friends or a day out by yourself or hubby in the park look. With a crochet bag to maybe keep some novels to keep you company. The heart clock to remind you of the time to go home after spending a nice day with your unborn baby or friends or maybe your husband.



Evening wear by Cre8tively Hijab
And to complete the whole wardrobe. We have the evening look for our mothers to be. A delicious purple dress and throw in a sparkling cardigan. This look is suitable when you have an event or dinner to go to. Remember Angelina Jolie in such a dress during her pregnancy?

Well I hope I've been of help to mothers-to-be in the fashion section. So the burning question is... will you wear any of this looks during your pregnancy?

2 comments:

Jannah said...

cute! I wish I found this site when I was pregnant. I never knew what to wear so I always ended up wearing abaya! I wasn't sure If I saw it on your site or another but can you make a post telling us how to get the arch in the underscarves? I don't like the way they look when they lie flat on my head, they make my head look big lol I heard there was a way to do it with hairspray?

Anonymous said...

Haha...Well hi Jannah its not from our blog i think I saw it in another blog I think u can purchase it... is here : http://thehijablog.wordpress.com/category/hijabi-tips/

For me the arch is usually cause I use a hard underscarf which already has the arch. I don't know about hairspray lol.

Btw Jannah our blog is new! so I don't think it exist during your pregnancy :)