Monday, November 10, 2008

Looks For Our Men

Hello girls,
This is for my girls who have boyfriends who dress atrociously. You know like your guy has no fashion sense. So here is how you can help him out so next time when you go out with him you will both look like cute couples rather than you being cute alone. Another suggestion you take him out shopping or you buy them for him as gifts!

So with the help of my favorite male fashion icon or musician. Mr.Ryan Ross from Panic at the disco whom I think have superb sense in fashion and the men in my life which are my school mates. Nah. I never have a boyfriend and I don't need one any time sooner.

Looks for our men by Cre8tively Hijab
Definitely the above put together is inspired by my school mates.


Looks for our Men 2 by Cre8tively Hijab
The look on top is somewhat inspired by Ryan Ross, Panic at the disco's guitarist and vocalist. But this look is much more casual than his original style, he is more formal looking. The idea of vests, bead bracelets and hats are part of his styles.

Well to be frank I like the idea of having a boyfriend who dress up as good as Ryan. Do you?

3 comments:

Ange said...

boyfriend.. are you kidding me?
You are a muslim.. we have husbands.. not boyfriends.. i think you should change the wording of that one.

Anonymous said...

I prefer men who dress atrociously. :D

-아티카- said...

haha anonymous you r so cute.